If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Ohio.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Anyone, anyone, buehler, buehler?

With Joel the K leaving the OPN, I do not know if anyone else has expressed any interest in contributing. At this point, I am going to ask again if there is anyone who is interested in contributing, please send me an email at thefarmergeek@hotmail.com. If you have specific areas of interest, please include that in your email (preserving food, protection, money, good buys, etc.). I will get back to everyone as I can.

Thank you,
FarmerGeek

4 comments:

scoutinlife said...

Sent ya A email FarmerQ

Chris W said...

Not sure how I can contribute, but I'd love to. Email comin' your way.......

Bullseye said...

FarmerGeek, glad to see have some folks interested in helping out. Good luck with the network and let me know if there is anything I can do.

FarmerGeek said...

Everyone, thank you for your emails.

Bullseye, thanks for the offer and I will definitely let you know if there is anything that you can do to help out!

Ohio Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Ohio Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.