If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Ohio.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Saturday, June 27, 2009

The 8 cap-and-tax Republicans…and the 44 Democrats who voted no

Michelle Malkin has a list of the eight Republicans who "sold out the American taxpayers" with their "yes" vote on cap-and-trade, and a list of the 44 Democrats who didn't. (I'm sure there are a tons of these lists, this is just the first I stumbled upon this morning.)

Final vote 219-212.

I tried calling my congressman repeatedly yesterday. Busy. Busy busy. He is not among the 44. Somehow I don't think the line was busy b/c his constituents were calling him to tell him to vote "yes." 

UPDATE: Here's the full list of "yes" votes at one of my favorite blogs (although I don't always agree), "Shout first, ask questions later"


*I know this isn't an expressly political site. Just passing on this info for those who are interested.

No comments:

Ohio Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Ohio Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.