If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Ohio.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Saturday, July 4, 2009

A prepper could use some help

Got this email from Tom, the guy who put together the American Preppers Networks. See more below. 

As most of you already know, Jennifer (aka Humble Wife), Prepper from New Mexico Preppers Network andDouble Nickle Farm had a flood at the family farm.  Thank God no one was hurt and their livestock are safe.  But they have a mess to clean up.  Finances are pretty tough for them, as is the same for most of us, but since this has been added on to the fact that she needs to make a trip up to New York to deliver a car to her son that's stationed there, I'd like to see what we can do to help her out with gas money to get there.  She has posted a Donate Button on both the New Mexico Preppers Site as well as Double Nickle farm...If each one of us would at least donate a few dollars...just lunch money if anything, I think it would go a long way to help with her trip.   

Thanks,
Tom

If you click on the embedded links, you'll learn more about Jennifer. From her "My gift to America" post (yesterday):

So for this birthday, I wish to give you something back. I wish to give you a promise, that I will stand for you and the Founding documents that have made you so great. I am not a citizen of the world but an American and I will always love you. I will never forget that you have provided freedom to so many, nor will I stand idly by while the few try so hard to bring you down. I thank God for the 42 years I have spent as an American citizen and I am so thankful for the tremendous freedoms and liberties that I have.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Ohio Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Ohio Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.