If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Ohio.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Sunday, August 30, 2009

gone missing

I'll be pretty much absent for several days. If you're looking for a way to while away some time, my I suggest scrolling through previous posts? Here you will find gems such as


Mean planning = Money saving [just what it says, with tips]

To conceal or not... [concealed carry]

And many many more. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kymber said...

Come back soon Marica! and until yer back i will enjoy the archives!

Marica said...

I will be back soon. And I'll have photos! And something to say about preparedness. How the heck can you move to rural Mississippi & forget to bring the clay thrower? I am so embarrassed.

Blog Archive

Ohio Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Ohio Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.