If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Ohio.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Saturday, August 8, 2009

Internment

I did not believe it when DH told me about this. (I do have a tin-foil hat, but for the most part, I keep it in the closet.) So I went to the source, goarmy.com, clicked on the jobs tab, and entered "resettlement" as a search term. This is what I got.


I grabbed the image, including a sliver of my desktop. It's for real. I debated about whether to post this or not. But I figured that the possibility of interment/resettlement camps for right-wing extremists, or whatever it is people who... oh... I dunno... sort of LIKE the US Constitution are being called these days,  is a pretty big SHTF situation.

And here are a couple of definitions, for the record.

in⋅tern⋅ment

[in-turn-muhnt]  Show IPA
–noun
1.an act or instance of interning.
2.the state of being interned; confinement.

in⋅tern

1[v. in-turn; n. in-turn]  Show IPA
–verb (used with object)
1.to restrict to or confine within prescribed limits, as prisoners of war, enemy aliens, or combat troops who take refuge in a neutral country.
2.to impound or hold within a country until the termination of a war, as a ship of a belligerent that has put into a neutral port and remained beyond a limited period.

1 comment:

matthiasj said...

This is definitely for those terrorists who believe in the US Constitution...

matthiasj
Kentucky Preppers Network

Blog Archive

Ohio Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Ohio Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.