If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Ohio.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Site info

As some of you know, DH & I are changing our circumstances.

When I took on the role of OPN moderator, it was understood that it was a temporary assignment. I just wanted to keep the site alive. I knew we were moving from Cincinnati to Mississippi, but I felt it important to keep the site active. We have now been in Mississippi for over a month. We are closing in on buying a 60 acre farm where we can learn & hone the skills, and forge relationships, needed to be more self-reliant than we ever could have been in Cincinnati.

What interests me now is by 'n large not relevant to Ohioans. And so I will-- heck I already have-- stop posting to OPN.

I hope to convince Dan to take on the role of moderator of this site.

If any of you who followed the site from its inception-- from maybe Jan/Feb this year-- are still around, hook up with Tom at American Preppers and start contributing again.

Y'all take care. If you find yourselves in Mississippi... give me a holler. You have a place to stay.

Marica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bye girl, have a great life; ya did an excellent job. Ohio's loss and their gain. c57

Ohio Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Ohio Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.