If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Ohio.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Sunday, October 17, 2010

Welcome New Members

Welcome are new members:

kd8jnm

new member here from northeast ohio

Welcome our new member by clicking on link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=184&start=390

Tomthetinker

New to this site. No. West Ohio. ??

Welcome our new member by clicking on link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=5813&sid=08fbc

buckeye777

We are trying to take responsibility for the quality of our own food supply. It's very interesting to see so many like minded people! Monsanto shouldn't be dictating my breakfast menu. This will be fun! :D

Welcome our new member by clicking on link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=5425&p=51354
------------------------------------------
Join the APN Forum at www.AmericanPreppersNetwork.net
Visit the Ohio Forum at www.OhioPreppersNetwork.net

2 comments:

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

Welcome Buckeye777!

I just realized I never joined....

Can someone tell me the advantages of joining and what it will cost me?

Will I receive a bunch of spam emails??

Should I expect someone showing up at my door trying to sell me stuff???

Ohio Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Ohio Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.